2017! The year for changes right? (Until next year of course! 😉 ) The lovely Kayleigh from Little B & Me has tagged me to answer questions from her blog post ‘The (Not Big or Fat) Quiz of the Year.
What was your highlight of 2016?
My highlight of 2016 has to be seeing Max interacting well with friends. I was seriously worrying about how he behaves in social situations the last year, but attending clubs and having quiet words with him seems to be doing the trick. I’m hoping it’ll only get better from here!
Name one thing you are most likely to remember about 2016 if asked in five years time?
Trump. Still cannot believe it.
Sum up 2016 in one word.
- No one would have believed that trump had a chance of winning, yet here we are.
- Leons behaviour went from calm, collected and content, to very aggressive and violent so unpredictable is very suiting.
- I wouldn’t have predicted a complete change of heart when it came to educationI must say it’s definitely not a bad thing, I’ve learned not to take things for granted due to the unpredictability of 2016. Plus.. if Trump can win presidency then that should in some messed up way inspire us all to aim for whatever, even if we’re ridiculously under qualified or out of our comfort zone.
Name one pearl of wisdom from 2016 that you will carry with you through 2017.
Let go of the small things. If you won’t remember it in five years time, there’s little use in losing sleep over it now.
Do you have any new year resolutions?
Absolutely, you can read about them here.
How are you seeing in the new year?
I saw it consoling the dogs. They hate the fireworks!
What would you most like to do in 2017?
Mostly, lose weight. So I am more comfortable in myself and more confident.
Secondly, be more content that I’m doing the right thing for the boys.. that’s a long and forever winding road though.
What are your main goals for 2017?
- I want to lose 2-3lbs a week.
- To begin blogging consistently – at least once a week averagely.
- Completely declutter the house
- Explore more